Mindful Budgeting 2018 Planner ($35 CAD) – a daily planner designed to help you track both your spending and your to-do’s, and make sure your monthly budgets align with your goals and values.
- Break the Twitch – Anthony Ongaro
- Chasing Slow – Erin Loechner
- Destination Simple – Brooke McAlary
- First, We Make the Beast Beautiful – Sarah Wilson
- Reasons to Stay Alive – Matt Haig
- Soulful Simplicity – Courtney Carver
- The Soul of Money – Lynne Twist
- Yes, You Can Buy Happiness (and It’s Cheap) by Tammy Strobel
- Get Money – Kristin Wong (March 27th)
*Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog has always been ad-free, and the only things I link to are books I love. If you buy one, I’ll receive a very tiny bit of money, which helps offset the ~$2,500+/year it costs to maintain this blog. But please pause before making any purchase, and ask yourself if you’re actually going to read it or if it’s simply going to collect dust. I love books, but they are more valuable when you actually read them. :)