Mindful Budgeting Planner ($40 CAD + shipping) – A daily 12-month planner designed to help you track both your spending and your to-do’s, and make sure your monthly budgets align with your goals and values. The best part: it’s evergreen, so you can start whenever you feel ready to change your financial life (not just on Jan 1)!
- A Life Less Throwaway – Tara Button
- Break the Twitch – Anthony Ongaro
- Destination Simple – Brooke McAlary
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- First, We Make the Beast Beautiful – Sarah Wilson
- Notes on a Nervous Planet – Matt Haig
- Reasons to Stay Alive – Matt Haig
- Slow – Brooke McAlary
- The Soul of Money – Lynne Twist
- The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down – Haemin Sunim
*Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog has always been ad-free, and the only things I link to are books I love. If you buy one, I’ll receive a very tiny bit of money, which helps offset the ~$2,500+/year it costs to maintain this blog. But please pause before making any purchase, and ask yourself if you’re actually going to read it or if it’s simply going to collect dust. I love books, but they are more valuable when you actually read them. :)