In the past six years, I’ve been able to pay off $30,000 of debt, build up a $10,000 emergency fund, save for retirement, travel all over North America, and cut down my spending so I was living on 50% of my income. There was no budgeting app or secret formula that helped make it all happen. All I did was make a habit of taking a more mindful approach to my personal finances – and it’s changed everything about the way I see numbers.
It took years of writing my blog, however, for me to realize that I could turn my own mindful approach into templates that could help others. Or that I could build an entire program around the exact system I used to tackle all of my financial goals.
If you’re looking for a tool that can dig deeper than any app, so you can stop making impulse purchases, start making mindful decisions and move yourself in the direction you want your financial life to be going, this is it.
The Mindful Budgeting Program consists of 2 PDF files filled with 30 pages of content.
- The story of my relationship with money, so you know where I started and can see how it changed as I built these templates and check-ins into my routine
- 4 x weekly spending sheets with 3 questions to ask yourself at the end of each week
- 1 x monthly budget template
- 1 x monthly check-in sheet with 5 questions to ask yourself before you enter a new month
- 1 x blank monthly calendar template so you can keep track of any important financial dates + have space to write your goals for the month
- 1 x quarterly exercise that helps you make sure your budget aligns with your goals and values, and
- My (very detailed) suggestions on how to use each of the templates.
Download the New FREE Mindful Budgeting Program
Enter your information below to get immediate access to the program!