Mindful Budgeting is a daily planner designed to help you track both your spending and your to-do’s, and make sure your monthly budgets align with your goals and values. If you’re looking for a tool to help you stop making impulse purchases, start making mindful decisions and move you in the direction you want your financial life to be going, this is it.
- Daily spending sheets, where you can track both your spending and your to-do list items
- Full monthly calendars (with Canada/USA holidays)
- Monthly budget templates
- Space to do weekly check-ins and monthly reflections
- Quarterly exercises to map out your goals and make sure your budget aligns with them
- Spreadsheets to track both your debt repayment and savings progress
- *NEW* Spreadsheet to track the difference between your income vs. expenses
- Twelve motivational quotes to inspire you
- Instructions on how to use the planner daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, and
- The link to a closed Facebook group for people who are using the program.
Two Covers, One Planner
This year, I decided to have some fun and create not one but two different cover designs for the Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner. Rest assured, what’s inside both options is identical, so you’re not missing anything by ordering one over the other. Just pick the one that suites you best!
- Cover 1: Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner ($30)
- Cover 2: Stop Making Impulse Purchases, Start Making Mindful Decisions ($30)
Shipping and Customer Service
Each Mindful Budgeting 2017 Planner is ordered, printed and shipped directly from Blurb – my print shop of choice. Your planner(s) should arrive in a cardboard box, similar to what you’d expect to receive if you ordered a book off Amazon.
If you have any questions or concerns with your order, you can submit a help request form through the Blurb website, or contact them at one of the phone numbers (depending on which country you live in) listed on that same page.
As you can see, I’m Canadian and, therefore, all the prices you’ll encounter in the order process will be quoted in Canadian dollars. Prices will be converted from Canadian dollars to your local currency on your credit card statement. Our dollar is low, so this will almost always work in your favour.
Finally, it’s rare, but some customs offices think it’s fun to charge duty on tiny orders of only one book. I’m not a fan of this. If this happens to you, send me an email with a picture of your planner + a picture of the duty form and I will happily send you a refund for that charge.