Ok… who knew life without credit card debt could be so much fun!? My entertainment budget was outrageous this month. However, a good portion of that was on a trip to Vancouver with Mom and Baby Sis, as well as a couple of wine nights in with old friends. Other than that, I’m fairly happy with the numbers.
The biggest difference here is obviously what I put into my Emergency Fund. A couple weeks ago, I decided to stop most of my discretionary spending and put everything I could into savings. I even sold a few things online (and no one tried to rob me!) and put every penny of what I made ($240) into the same account.
My cell phone bill was larger than my usual $75-80, thanks to the purchase of an iPhone 4S. Seriously, best $40 I’ve spent in a long time! And while I can’t say I’ve given up Starbucks completely, I did go without it for almost 2 weeks. (Yes, I’m an addict. You should know this!)
Goals for this month:
- Continue counting calories on Lose It! – DONE!
- Workout 4x per week – DONE!
- Put $5 into a jar, whenever I workout – DONE! But I’m going broke doing it, haha… might have to stop for a little while.
- Read at least 2 books – DONE! I read Start Something That Matters and Tribes, and I started reading The Alchemist for the second time (because the Bold Team told me to!).
- Fundraise my way into The Bold Academy! – WORKING ON IT!
Did you meet all of your goals for this month?