March is going to be intense! I’m planning on putting 45% of my take-home income on debt, this month. (And no, that is not a typo.) March is a three paycheque month for me and I want to take full advantage of the extra cash, by putting as much as I can onto my credit card debt.
The downside of putting that much money on my debt is that it leaves me with very little wiggle room. To help keep my sanity, I’m going to up my weekly cash budget from $110 to $120 and give myself a couple new challenges. I think if I have other goals to focus on, I’ll be less worried about my limited entertainment (a.k.a. my lack of a social life).
From cutting pizza out of my diet (the only take-out I really eat), to saving and shopping for a new pair of running shoes, March is sure to be an interesting month! Let’s see what else is on the list.
March 2012 Goals:
- No alcohol
- No take-out coffee
- No take-out food
- Try at least 3 new vegan recipes
- Save + shop for a new pair of running shoes
- Workout 3x per week
- Finish reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- See The Hunger Games movie (probably alone, because my friends haven’t read the books)
- Then start reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Is it just me or are most of my goals focused around food and my health? Hmm. Should be a good month!
What’s one of your biggest goals for this month?